Benefits of becoming a member of ICAI, Singapore Chapter
- Attend courses that lead to awarding credits for Continuing Professional Education (CPE hours).
- Members may note that CPE hours are mandatory to continue their membership with ICAI.
- Attend Seminars and Programs conducted by the Chapter on matters of professional relevance and importance to further their knowledge.
- Networking among the members for furthering professional interests through interactive networking sessions or through forums and emails through the Chapter’s own website.
- Contribute Articles on professional and contemporary topics for publishing in the Chapter’s website/newsletters.
- Our Chapter provides a platform for interaction and networking opportunities with members of other accounting and professional bodies like ICAEW, CPA Australia etc.
- We are discussing with SMU, Singapore Indian Chamber of Commerce & Industry and similar organisations to jointly organise events that will benefit our members.
- Take part in the various social get together functions such as Gala Dinner etc.